Robbani : Jurnal Keilmuan dan Aplikasi Ekonomi Islam, published two times a year since 2022, is a multilingual (Bahasa Indonesia and English), peer-reviewed journal, and specializes in Islamic Economic studies. The aim is to provide readers with a better understanding of Islamic Economic and present developments through the publication of articles, research reports, and book reviews.
The journal invites scholars and experts working in all disciplines in the Islamic Economic Studies. Articles should be original, research-based, unpublished and not under review for possible publication in other journals. All submitted papers are subject to review of the editors, editorial board, and blind reviewers. Submissions that violate our guidelines on formatting or length will be rejected without review.
Articles should be written in Bahasa Indonesia or English approximately 6.000-15.000 words including text, all tables and figures, notes, references, and appendices intended for publication. All submission must include 150 words abstract and 3 keywords. Quotations, passages, and words in local or foreign languages should be translated into Bahasa & English. English accepts only electronic submissions. All manuscripts should be sent in word to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All notes must appear in the text as citations. In matter of bibliographical style, Al-Infaq follows the APA style.
1. General Author Guidelines
All manuscripts must be submitted to Robbani Editorial Office by Online Submission at E-Journal portal address: [Submissions-Robbani] where author register as Author and/or offered as Reviewer by online. If authors have any problems on the online submission, please contact Editorial Office at the following email: email@example.com
2. Manuscript Template
Manuscript should be prepared according to the following author guidelines in the PDF article template: Click Here
3. Reviewing of manuscripts
Every submitted paper is independently reviewed by at least two peer-reviewers. Decision for publication, amendment, or rejection is based upon their reports/recommendation. If two or more reviewers consider a manuscript unsuitable for publication in this journal, a statement explaining the basis for the decision will be sent to the authors within three months of the submission date.
4. Revision of manuscripts
Manuscripts sent back to the authors for revision should be returned to the editor without delay. Revised manuscripts can be sent to editorial office through the Online Submission Interface. The revised manuscripts returned later than three months will be considered as new submissions.
5. Editorial Office of Al-Infaq
All correspondences should be sent to the following Editorial Office:
Dr. Purwanto, ST, MM, PhD (Cand) (Editor-in-Chief)
Editorial Office of Robbani : Jurnal Keilmuan dan Aplikasi Ekonomi Islam
Forum Silaturahim Studi Ekonomi Islam
Jl. Tebet Dalam IV E No.70, RT.20/RW.1, Tebet Bar., Kec. Tebet, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12810
6. Guideline for Online Submission
Author should fulfill the form as detail as possible where the star marked form must be entered. After all form textbox was filled, Author clicks on “Register” button to proceed the registration. Therefore, Author is brought to online author submission interface where Author should click on “New Submission”. In the Start a New Submission section, click on “’Click Here’: to go to step one of the five-step submission process”. The following are five steps in online submission process:
- Step 1 - Starting the Submission: Select the appropriate section of journal, i.e. Original Research Articles, Review Article, or Short Communication. Thus, author must check-mark on the submission checklists.
- Step 2 – Uploading the Submission: To upload a manuscript to this journal, click Browse on the Upload submission file item and choose the manuscript document file to be submitted, then click Upload button.
- Step 3 – Entering Submission’s Metadata: In this step, detail authors metadata should be entered including marked corresponding author. After that, manuscript title and abstract must be uploaded by copying the text and paste in the textbox including keywords.
- Step 4 –Confirming the Submission: Author should final check the uploaded manuscript documents in this step. To submit the manuscript to Al-Infaq journal, click Finish Submission button after the documents is true. The corresponding author or the principal contact will receive an acknowledgement by email and will be able to view the submission’s progress through the editorial process by logging in to the journal web address site.
- Step 5 – Next Steps: The author is given the choice to continue with his steps, whether to submit a new article or finish and return to the main page.
After this submission, Authors who submit the manuscript will get a confirmation email about the submission. Therefore, Authors are able to track their submission status at anytime by logging in to the online submission interface. The submission tracking includes status of manuscript review and editorial process.
7. Author Fee (Page Charge)
Robbani : Jurnal Keilmuan dan Aplikasi Ekonomi Islam is an open access journal. Since manuscript submission year 2022, Authors should not pay some processing fees (Free Charges) for article processing and DOI maintenance once their articles has been accepted. And readers can read and download any full-text articles for free of charge.